Thursday, April 20, 2006

What Is This?


Hmmm..... so it's 4.20, and I'm high; I just woke up about an hour ago, so I'm still drunk from last night. I really don't think I'll be writing a story about last week; I just don't feel like it. I mean, what happened? What happened really? Just a variation on the usual shit. Like last night for example. I went to three bars. I drank beer. I drank whiskey. We came back here. I drank more beer. I own no whiskey. Beer was spilled on me; I do nothing. Eat a burrito. Sleep. Wake up to loud TV and open door. I smoke reefer. Here I sit. You get the idea; more of the same. Or Monday; what happened then? We go to the Rogue, I drink whiskey. We go to 'The Bar', I drink more whiskey. We go to King Tuts; not sure why. Felicity shows up. We go to the Dresden Dolls show. I drink Vodka. We leave; jump fences, cross train tracks. Drink Southern Comfort. Smoke reefer. King Tut's again; gyro this time. Liquor. Sex. Reefer. Liquor. Sex. Sleep. Wow... this is really shoddy storytelling... I may as well stop here. I mean, I don't think I could continue if I wanted to. I really just don't remember. Well, maybe friday. I stayed up all night Thursday, due to heavy drinking. Hung out with Jim, Emel, Derik, Carmen; there were others, but I can't remember who. 7am, Friday; Derik and I go to Harlow's. We harrass waitresses. Then we go to ASU. We walk around the MU, watch TV, browse records, and crash a class. After that, we go to Gordon Bierch for lunch. We go to Casey Moores, then decide to head to the Rogue before even ordering a drink. At the Rogue, I drink whiskey. We play with the juke. I play pool. Everyone in the bar is hammered, including the bartender. This goes on for about four hours. Then Margarita Rocks; free buffet, cheap drinks. We drink more. I get picked up by Layla for a Pink Floyd laser light show. I stay for half the show and leave; walk through downtown Phoenix to the nearest bar. Make a call; get a ride. Come home; buy reefer. Leave home; go bar. To Zuma actually, to meet Mike, Viki, Ricky, Jim, and Emel. They're drunk, I try to catch up. We go to 'The Bar'; drink more whiskey, I disappear. Across the street at Tut's I find others; we leave and go to a small party. Here, we play beer pong; Casper and I repeatably slap each other, and mock fight. I come home. I know more happened for hours after this, but I don't remember what it was. So what's the problem here? Has it been to long to remember last week? I am I too high right now? Has alcohol destroyed my memory? Did I blackout most of the week? We can't be sure on this one. There may be too many similar variables to make a firm decision. I think I just plain ol' don't fucking feel like it. This is my vacation bitches. For those of you who actually read this shit, don't worry, I'll be back next week, well... maybe.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

o bobby...how dissapointing...

4/21/2006 08:05:00 AM  
Blogger XENON said...

i'm upping those now... plus keep your eye out for Stateside Vol.3 dropping here real soon.

4/24/2006 06:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home