Friday, May 19, 2006

lull...


I didn't sleep last night. I had a broken sleep day. I ride the train from ghost locale to New York. I have several little bouts of sleep there. After exiting the station, I'm greeted by pouring rain, I was going to walk, but fuck it, I hail a cab. I make it to the apartment. Lea is there; I thought she was in Europe. She makes me breakfast. We talk. I spend the rest of day drifting in and out of sleep on the couch while watching Jerry Springer. Around four when I wake up for the final time, I hear someone walking around, it's not Lea, she's already gone to work in SoHo, it's Jill. We talk for a bit before going out to buy vodka, and pickup her laundry. When we get back, Ducky comes over. We drink a bunch of Vodka. Ducky is gone. Jill is sleeping. I'm on the fire escape drinking vodka and smoking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home