Thursday, January 15, 2009

The New Season


I'm in. It's done. Finally over. The idea that I had over six months ago has come to fruition. Back then I was down and out in Portland. I had to plan my return to Tempe via a layover at the Jersey shore. After laying very low for six months and making a bunch of money I left the cold beaches of Jersey behind, and headed out for the heat in Hollywood. It was fun. Fun, but short lived. After my inability to keep my dick in my pants and the drama that abounded from it, I had to cut and run. On short notice I traveled to LAX, paid cash for a ticket, and was being picked up by my friend Mark in Phoenix a couple of hours later. After staying a couple days at Mark's, I found a house, a great home that I didn't think we'd get, but amazingly it fell into place just in time for New Year's Eve. We partied hard that night, and many a night after, while I waited the thirteen days to move in. Here I am now, sitting at the breakfast nook, typing, after enjoying the delicious omelette I made after I woke up from my newly outfitted bed, the first real bed I've slept on in a month. This isn't just a house, it's a home. I'm very glad that the right steps were taken and my return was planned correctly. Now that the six-month sabbatical is over, it's time for the new season I had wanted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home