Tuesday, October 25, 2005

What Goes On...


I finally got those papers out of the fucking way, I got the Jazz one out of the way last week, because I didn't mind writing about Bop too much. Then I ended up leaving the Machiavelli paper for Sunday, and then I decided to go out drinking Sunday night (a pattern I began on Thursday, when I should have originally done the paper). So I got it in this morning after an all-nighter, one day late. After which I had a few cocktails to celebrate my return to weeks of no schoolwork, but only for an hour because I had to go to my Philosophy class. Upon doing this I inadvertantly stumbled on an antidote for the boring lectures that have the same effect as heroin (i.e. nodding out). Yep, you guessed it, get drunk! I found it to be like when I go to shitty bars that I couldn't stand when sober, but when drunk I can actually trick myself into having a good time, oh the revelations, profound. Now I sit back at the place, drinking more, kicking off what in all likelihood will turn into a three week bender. As for the past weekend, fun was definitely had, but I can't discuss it here, because doing so would probably get me into serious trouble; despite my attempts to hide it, I'm still evil inside. This coming weekend should be big, so I'll try to keep it clean so I'll have something to say on Monday. As for now, I'm going to finish my drink and rip some tracks off the Logan Sama show, if they're good I might post them up on here, until then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home