Thursday, January 26, 2006

Wandering Into Vermont


Greetings from the middle of nowhere. Yes, I've traveled. Tempe to DC, DC to Burlington VT, Burlington to Ludlow VT. We're out here, and things are fuzzy. I caught my flight out here yesterday, and preparation was hell. I was so fucked off from the night before, that by the time I had to get my shit together, I felt that a heart attack was immenint. However, I somehow fought through that shit and completed my journey across the country. By the time I got there my heart was finally starting to relax. I'm out the gate, and I see Seaver and Julie immediatley. Their all fucked up, and Seaver is throwing chairs around in the terminal already. We hop in the car, get on the interstate, I'm offered a pill of E to snort, and a twelve pack of beer to drink. After a two hour ride through the blizzard, we made it to Ludlow. We got in, ate, drank, smoked, and slept; good times. Fuckhead wakes me up early, and I've barely slept in days. Then we rush out of the house with all the snowboarding gear, and the 9mm pistol that he decided to shoot out the front door last night. We go to the rental shop, grab a free pair of boots from his connection, then onto the mountain. Hit the bar first; early lunch, several beers, a couple shots, and we're on the slopes. Not for long though. Then we headed out to New Hampshire for tax-free liquor and smokes. On the way back we stopped at Seaver's friends place and shot the 9mm for a bit. After that we came back to Ludlow, regrouped, and went out for dinner. Then we hit the bar; I certainly met a bunch of the locals tonight. Now we're back at their place, with a few random people, drinking too much liquor, smoking an absurd amount of pot, and recklessy shooting guns off into the night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home