Saturday, January 07, 2006

Ramble...

Let us take these dreams away
That lull all my days
Where’s that brown goo that dances on the stove
Poured down my gullet the other day
Trying to just trip away
But fuck that
Little devils didn’t want play
Just sitting here abased in this nothingness
Just waiting …. Waiting for what?
Just lose it man
Why the fuck why
Can’t it just flow out?
I choose to stay here
I choose to drink cheap beers
But why the fuck why?
Thinking about just buying that ticket and leaving
Where the fuck where?
Burlington
Snow
Hearty oldness
New York
Endless expensive streets
Thailand
Some new shit
Bangkok
Illicit Star Wars bars
Koh Pan Gnan
Full moon parties
Amsterdam
Soggy streets
Stoned out
Or just here
Waiting for what ain't coming
Or just here
Finishing what I should be finishing
Or just here
Comfortably numb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home