Thursday, December 08, 2005

No School. No Sleep.


The death that is school is finally over... well at least for a few weeks. I <-------- light up a cigarette in celebration and prepare for a long bout of absolute irresponsibility. I've been up a couple of days now finishing up a paper for a class that I never attended, so I basically pulled the whole thing out of my ass. My neighbor showed up last night at 230am, and she ended up sleeping over, which slighty sidetracked me from studying for a final exam worth 40% of my grade that I just took, let's just say that if I pass that class we'll attribute it to clever guessing. After that I sold all my books for the small amount of fifty dollars, which promptly afterword a percentage of it went towards beer. Now I sit here enjoying my Red Stripe, because I can't even go to sleep, due to my friend from New Jersey arriving here in about an hour. At least I get to pawn him off unto another friend shortly after he arrives, but wait, no, I still don't get to sleep. After that my neighbor wants to hangout for yet another session of drinking and some good ol' drug abuse. I guess sleep will come tommorrow. Well, until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home