Thursday, October 27, 2005

Guilty Pleasure


I stayed in yesterday so I could get a chance to sit around all day and do nothing. While I was at it I decided to download a bunch of new movies and have a quadruple feature. 'Waiting...' was funny, 'Two For The Money' and 'Domino' sucked. The one that really stood out was 'The Business'. It's about English gangsters partying and selling drugs in the south of Spain during the eighties. I know that isn't very descriptive, but if you have means, I highly suggest you watch it. For those of you living outside the UK, you won't be able to see it in the theaters, but if you're internet savvy enough, I'm sure you can dig it up. The coolest part about this film is the soundtrack, I swear it's like a fucking best of the eighties compilation for pop hits. Hence the title of this post, though many us don't like to admit it, cheesy eighties hits are a guilty pleasure. By the way, you can pick up that soundtrack right ----> here, enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home