Friday, October 13, 2006

A Dream.


I went out to a bar in NJ. Got drunk and we talked about going to Las Vegas and flew there immediately once there I went to the car alone to change my shirt because my attire wasn’t proper enough to enter the restaurant I blacked out upon entry to the restaurant and I woke up in someone’s suburban home. I thought that going to Vegas was a dream and that I was at a friends house down the street from mine, I walked out into the dawn streets and the neighborhood looked quite similar to the one I thought it was, but it was different, confused I came across a beautiful blonde girl in a wheelchair about my age we hit it off and we go to her house where I meet her family then we take off to get my car, but then she tells me we’re in Detroit, very strange. When I blacked out I must have traveled from Vegas to Detroit then together we travel to Vegas or NJ not sure which and eat breakfast with my friends I tell them about my blackout my loss of 1500 dollars and my excursion to Detroit and of course Bruce tries to hit on my wheelchair beauty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home