Monday, February 19, 2007

We All Run On Instinct.


Pa drove to town to yesterday to pick out a grave. So I drove to town yesterday to pick out a trade. Do you remember everything in the backyard in the treehouse in the spring time of our youth? Dream, dream, that's all I do, dream about me and you. I drop it like a bomb, my pickle and my charm. I never bite my tongue, I speak when it when it comes. I'm on a bad boy life in america. I said all I want is pussy, give me no religion. It's time to leave this town, it's time to steal away. Sitting by the phone I'm left alone in another zone. It's a such a waste to be wasted in the first place. Sailing for the sun, because there's one that knows where I'm from. I care for you, I really do, I really do. I don't take you out that often because I know that I've completed you. That's the reason that you stay here. You're a boomerang, you'll see, you will return to me. I assassin down the avenue. This is not a joke so please stop smiling. You were so right when you said I'd been drinking. What was I thinking when we said hello? I fell asleep and the city kept blinking. I Am Trying To Break Your Heart. Drinking vodka all day. It's gonna take a lot of time before I can cross that finish line. We're passing out on the carpet and are attributes are the same. We went for a drive into the stained glass cavern of the night. If heaven was a mile away and you could ride by the gates would you try to run inside when it opened? Give it to me, gimme some more. And I know, I'm indestructable.

1 Comments:

Blogger vox said...

this is my favorite of what you've written...
though I've only taken in what you've shoveled into my eye-sockets....
that and this...

other than your grammatical drunkeness...
i think it's quite you...or, well that could suit you as well

later,
Nichole

11/03/2007 03:29:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home