Friday, February 27, 2009

Observations


These Tempe bars are all shit on the weekend, the suburbanites all juice up on in and ruin it. The Black Lips are cool with twisted words. Portland was cold this time around. Walking with Michele was hot this time around. My High Life is warm. My toilet overflowed on my bathroom floor today, I had to mop it up. Antony has a good singing voice; but what a fag. People should use more children's pianos in music. The cigarettes are killing me. Fat girls at Gordon Biersch are a waste of time. I love telling people to go to Jacques-Imos when they're in New Orleans. Someone took the strainer off my vodka bottle and I made my drink too strong. I broke into somebodies apartment earlier this week in Portland. This various artist on Dark Was The Night sounds like a cross between the Beatles and Aretha Franklin. I have three toilets, only one of them works. Michele is coming back tomorrow. I listen to my Myspace playlist too much. New York is calling me. Sometimes you just need to say what the fuck. My posters refuse to stay on their walls. Somebody recently told me that I just don't burn bridges, I burn cities, and that my mind is built for destruction. I'm going to get drunk again. Someday we will all be lost in the desert. Everytime I put my phone down too hard it resets. Milo will not leave me alone. Chipotle Grill is for fags. ASU is for the birds. Cigarettes burn too fast. The Nines is a decent luxury hotel. My Father's Place serves a shitty bloody mary and a mean eggs benedict. I've noticed that fags love wine and the Oscars. 200 million thousand people texted me today. My face is itchy I need to shave. Goodbye. 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you'd have the same problems in NY.

3/03/2009 12:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home