Saturday, January 24, 2009

Less Is More


more i know... the more i know, the more i question things. i'm getting to points where i question the course of my actions. this life i lead is tricky. it has it's benefits, and it has it's downfalls. these benefits are short lived and trivial. we all crave for something more. i crave for something less. i pursue the weak. i'm a predator. and the days that i'm not feeling like a shark it becomes depressing. the drinking helps though, it enables me to soldier on through the piles of shit i've accumulated. yet everyday i tromp on the piles of corpses i've left in my wake, my vision becomes clearer. i know more about what i really want, not just what i tell myself i should really want. so... where the fuck am i going with this line of shit. i'd like to say it's over, but it's not. i'm too weak right now. even though i'd like it to end. let's just say i'm ready, but i need a catalyst, where the fuck are you my catalyst of catalysts. i'm dying for your touch. i'm dying for your soul. i'm reaching for your heart. yet i doubt i am. fuck you, you fuckin' fuck. joker grin death i salute. i'll get you soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home