Friday, June 23, 2006

Flashback '97


September 14, 1997

Yo, was'up. I got arrested a couple of weeks ago for criminal mischief, burglary, and a bunch of other charges. Just last week i found out who the rat was (they will die). Well, that's enough of that bullshit. I was on the phone with Michele a few nights ago and she wants to fuck me. I know this because she told me, her exact words were "I want to fuck you." I'll take care of that within the week. By the way, I threw a crazy party here in July while my parents were at the beach. I met some girl at the party, later on I brought her up to my room, she sucked my dick, and I fucked her.


October 14, 1997

Welly, welly, well. Guess what I did a couple weeks ago... I fucked Michele. Her mother went to work and I tapped that ass until 1:30 am. Regardless, I have two pet peeves about this girl:

1) She won't suck my dick.
2) She won't take off her bra (don't ask)

I fuckin hate this shit, I can't take it. I found myself about to ask this other bitch for the digits last night. This past two weeks has been good. First, I bust a nut, then I went to Margaret's party, went to a club till 2:30 am, then I got drunk two nights in a row with Russ, Marty, Amanda, and Lauren. I gots to go, but I hope to write again soon and say Michele gave me head. Until then...


October 21, 1997

Guess what? I just dumped Michele. I figure I've fucked her as much as I need to, so it's time to move on. Anyway, I got some big titty girl waitin for the beef, so it's not like I'm missing out on bustin a nut for a while. Well, that's that. I'm going to the Stone Pony on Saturday to see this phat band. Harris is having an after party and I intend to get wasted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home