Friday, March 20, 2009

Crossroads


I always knew it would end up this way. I just never wanted to believe it. I've been trying to make the ride last longer, just always that little extra, always asking for more. But like asking anybody a hundred times for just a little bit more, life will eventually get pissed off at you as well. So what does one do? At this point you can only go one way. One is to just keep pushing along the current path, going even more off the grid, then wanting to come back later on and finding out that the door is locked. Another is to just do what you know is right, sacrifice some of the things you still want; many are trivial, but I can think of at least one person I don't want to give up. And this is where the problems lie. Yet of course that's the biggest part of being an adult; doing things that you don't want to do, but have to do. Quiero a ir a Suramerica, pero no puedo. Quiero a amor, pero no puedo. Quiero a seguir a beber, pero no puedo. Mi vida es jodido. These are things that concern me as of late. They were things always lingering in the back of my mind, but a real conversation with a real man just put that shit right out on front street. Normally such things would not affect me, but knowing the utter truth in it will not allow it to esacpe me......... Sorry, I would have liked to continue on with this depressing diatribe but some guests arrived, and then an old friend called and after talking with him for awhile, I feel much better. So, I got nothing left. I guess you'll have to produce the rest of the tears on your own. I'd like to help you out, but I got no grief left to spare.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home