Monday, March 06, 2006

Notes From The Underground...


I started by drinking the Robotussin variant of this drug just for a fun thing to do one day. I messed up the dosage and drank about twice as much as a high dose for an experienced user. I was sitting in my friend Allen’s basement when I did this; strange rumblings began down within my stomach “SHIT, something’s wrong, what the fuck did I do?” PANIC hits me like a punch in the face and I leave abruptly. I walk out into the street and the cold winter air embraces me like a temptation. Rip open the door of the Chevy tank and mash the gas. Beam myself back across town to sanctuary. Make it halfway across town. FUCK. Can’t hold it anymore. Pull over. Get the fuck out. Quick. Run out into the trees of the dusk woods. Regurgitation. A purple cascading waterfall had erupted from the bowels of my belly and gravity ripped it to the ground with a vengeance. Something devilish within the vomit I’d just discarded, glowing purple ectoplasm with demons swimming in it. Not there yet though. Back in the tank. Back on the road. Must get home. Pushing the pedal so hard as to think it would go through the floor. Run a few stop signs, pass a couple cars, exit. Home. Go into my room and crash, I hope I don’t die. Sleep.

I wake up feeling funny. A few hours have passed. I don’t really feel like I’m tripping or anything, but reality seems a bit tinted. I decide I’ll go outside and catch some fresh cold winter air. When I stepped out into that cold winter night I knew things were definitely different. The immense evergreen trees in my yard were swaying gently in the black sky. Each little green spike on those trees was alive, thousands of them, maybe even millions. They spoke to me, danced fervently in the wind. It was like being in a slightly different version of our world, and I didn’t know what to expect next.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmm
purple puke
it turns me on, what can i say!

3/06/2006 01:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home