Friday, June 23, 2006

A Dream.


So I am at a bar that is supposed to be Jacks but looks different. I am wearing some very hoody clothes that I used to wear when I was a DxM angel. I think Bruce was there and Kelly too, others were there but I cannot remember whom. Now what was different about this place is that it had an extensive series of backrooms. Now I walked to the back and saw Christine and Ducky in the VIP, I went in but did not talk to them. Much more happened here but I cannot remember it. Now I walk back through these rooms to the front run into a bouncer in one of the rooms who says they are closing and I step over his dinner to get out while he is watching TV. I return to the front where that Kelly girl is all over me and wants me to fuck her after we leave. Bruce and I get in the car, start driving, and all of a sudden are in some backwoods locale, we come to a stop at some crossroads next to some general store where some girl is sitting outside at three in the morning. She starts talking some shit to us and a fight ensues but we get out of there. when morning comes I’m arriving at some shack on the beach to do a drug deal I believe I’m with Matty, we enter the shack and its a setup the guys a cop we're fucked the guy is fucking with us though taunting us about our jail time and not arresting us right away. As he backs up to this opening in the back of the shack, Guy comes in through the window and slashes his throat open. For a moment we are all relieved because we're no longer getting arrested, but 10 seconds later we are surrounded by cops and there is no where to go but to prison. Guy and I are sent to some prison in the northern area of the country. Where we meet these two people who show us an escape tunnel with a waterway in it we go one way but see the Jagermeifer symbol and we know that way is Canada so we go the other way, the other way was a laser death trap so we ended up escaping into Canada. When we came up out of the tunnel we were in the Montreal airport, I noticed I had 10,000 dollars that I had stolen earlier but forgot where I stole it. When we got in Guy went the other way I did not see him again. I got on the elevator and went to the lobby. I step out onto the streets of Montreal and I start walking, looking for somewhere to get a drink and some food, as I walk down I see Pam behind the counter at some kind of bakery. I go in and talk to her she said she was up there going to college, I did not tell her why I was there. She tells her friend to tell me what they serve, she goes through the list and for the final item she leans up and softly whispers in my ear “and a soft white fluffy pillow at my place" and kisses my ear. I tell her I will come by when she gets out of work. I hang out a little longer and have some snacks. So now, I have got 10 grand, escaped from prison and the country, and got somewhere to stay with a sweet French Canadian piece of ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home