Thursday, July 13, 2006

huh......


Last night I was just south of houston and broadway... but i dropped my mouse on the floor. I saw all the colors flying by, but i lost them. I saw them, but hey. I've been away. But's that's been fine. Well, it's been fine with me. I don't know about YOU. I mean who are YOU. As far as I know, there are many YOUS, and I do know for a fact that there are that many YOUS, mainly from this Phoenix shithole. Regardless, fuck you. I used to report on here. I used to tell you stories. Guess what fuckers? I'm bored. I need freshness. I do leave this pit on the 10th. But it's not soon. What have I been doing? HuH. I've been fucking... and I've been fucking some more. It never stops. But it should. So I just made food. It's hearty. Fuck you. This don't make sense. But I've lost it all friends. Contol no longer controls me. I am fucked. We'll see each other when we see each other.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

fuck you

7/13/2006 11:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

y callate la boca

7/13/2006 11:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and BTW "it doesnt make sense"

7/13/2006 11:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When are you going over to Korova Milk Bar with Georgie, Dim, and Pete? You look like Alex in that picture with that rambling blog. You might as well slap on that "Fuck" identity bracelet. But that's just like my opinion, man.

7/19/2006 10:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home