Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Counterfeit Intimacy


Counterfeit intimacy is the phrase of today. Well, yesterday. Tuesday and I were at the Vegas Caberet last night where she proceeded to "make it rain on dem hoez", and then informed me on the theory. Great phrase though. For some reason I really like it. Not sure why, but it's probably inside of me somewhere. This counterfeit intimacy is something that probably exists in so many social situations. She used the example of stripper and customer, yet it extends so much further. Sadly, I think that's all there is sometimes. Everybody wants something from each other, what ever happened to just wanting someone, you know, just because you did; simpler times. 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Tuesday said...

Loves it. Loves you.

4/17/2009 03:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home