Thursday, April 09, 2009

Couch Romance


It's quite amusing watching these two trying to fuck on the couch. Barclay is so silly in his non-methodical movements. It's like watching a puppet master trying to challenge himself. I sit back imagining how I would behave in this situation; and I know. I would have fucked her by twice now; never minded the audience. I've had one, I've had a few; you get used to it. After awhile you just don't care. But I guess Barclay does, he's still young, he still doesn't know, still not comfortable with his sexuality. But I guess that's the game for the young and the wet eared. Fuck, even though I've gone past it; I don't care anymore. It's fuck all, you get past it, you progress to what really matters. You've done it all, and it all passes through you, once it does, and you've reached the peak, you could give a fuck after that. I love women; I love women like Prince loves women, and I love to love women like that. Beautiful creatures my friend. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home