Monday, April 20, 2009

Crank


Fuck. I'm so fucking fucked... fucker. The sun will be up in less than twenty minutes. How will I ever get to sleep now? Drinking about ten shots of espresso today was probably the reason for this, especially since my last three were had around one am. I need that shit though. It's the only way I can focus on the work I need to complete. Mainly because this work is shit I really don't want to do, so getting my head into it can prove difficult. The deadlines are killing me. Another three deadlines tomorrow; well today actually, at midnight. Shit, it's already civil twilight. I'm going to drink so much coffee today. It's going to be insane. Then in turn I will go insane from staying up so long. Fuck it though. I'm taking these next few days, hiding out, and blowing this shit out of the water. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home